29 March 2012

Elsewhere...

So sorry that we have been absent for the last couple of days. I, Allison, am getting ready to release my Winter War EP (I'm a musician, and this is my baby!), so I've been hustling about with that. And Alicia has been hustling about with her own baby.

Instead of the written post that you surely deserve, I'd like to present you with the following: the bookshelf that I single handedly assembled last night.


And we'll just ignore how silly I looked trying to put it together. Hint: at one point, I was lying on the ground parallel to one of the planks, with my knees and arms stretched out trying to pull two pieces together. That doesn't make sense, but the point is, I got the job done. And I am one proud woman!

Update: 


My entire body hurts, but it was worth it.


No comments: