19 March 2012

Attn: Fellow Bloggers!

I posted this on my personal blog, but I wanted to post it here, too. I think that all of my projects are connected, including my music. And I think that this CD offers a different outlet for similar things I share on the We Are Women blog. So take a look, and do let me know if you want to become involved:

Dear friends,

I am ecstatic to announce that my new CD, Winter War, will be available on Friday, March 30 (digital) and Friday, April 6 (physical disc). 

In anticipation of it's release, I would like to give my fellow bloggers an opportunity to review the CD on their blogs (even if you just have 3 readers, there is no limit). In this case you will receive a digital copy of the CD for free ahead of its release, along with the album art and lyrics. You are welcome to review the CD, ask me questions about it, post a sample Mp3 to your blog, anything. Simply e-mail me at allisonabarnes@gmail.com and I will hook you up!

I am so proud of this CD. There are songs on here that go back to early 2009. There are songs written in the midst of broken hearts and in the deepest bouts of depression. And to put it all together, I have collaborated with some of my favorite artists to bring it to you. I love it so much, and I hope you do, too.

For more information on the Winter War EP, click here!

Love, Allison

No comments: